20 Nov 2009

A SPOONFUL OF SUGAR.

My, Husband dearest has been busy this last couple of days - busy finding articles for Pen And Paper it would seem. My thanks to him for the following.

Firstly he comes up with this gem of a video clip which shows the antics of an overly AFFECTIONATE KITTEN which is a little blurred in places but well worth watching.

Then there's this hilarious spoof from Newsbiscuit all about MARY POPPINS being banned from child-minding after she has been found wanting in several areas. A must read for anyone who has ever worked with children and knows of the bureaucracy involved.

And finally, there's this link to an amazing song all about Coming Home To Newcastle. Click HERE to listen and watch out for the lyrics on the site by scrolling down.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG funny! I so loved that kitten. It would have been hard to be the person in the car and not laugh at the officer.

The Mary Poppins story was funny too. Giving the kids Opiates. LMAO! I never thought of it that way!

I didn't check out the song yet. I will do it now!

Alyce said...

I absolutely loved the kitty video! Our cat Midnight is almost that persistent. One day I had to toss her off of my lap at least 15 times while I was trying to type something because she kept climbing on my hands, the keyboard, and getting in my face. :)

Kelly said...

I thoroughly enjoyed ALL these links!!

Now I have a better idea of what you sound like.

Unknown said...

Fantastic as usual and you avoided the hub** word, great thanks (I had to sort this out with someone else this week so don't feel victimised)

anyway to bigger news......Rod Stewart is coming your way next May.....Maggie May.....I wanna be there.....

Alexia561 said...

Loved the kitty video! Such a persistent little guy! And the Mary Poppins article was spot on! :)

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Banning Mary Poppins??? It's the end of civilization as we know it.

susan s. said...

And I'm surprised that the MadPriest hasn't had a thing to say about the Newcastle song!

Sharon Galligar Chance said...

Having a lovely husband like yours is a blessing!

I have a couple of awards for you, my dear! Come by my blog when you get a minute.

Thank you for being such a loyal reader of my blogs. I can always count on you coming by, and I appreciate that so much!

Felicity Grace Terry said...

Many thanks for your kind words and the award Sharon.