21 Nov 2009

A DANGEROUS WEAPON, REALLY?

* Bank staff in Poland refused to hand over money to a robber who tried to hold up a branch ..... with a SPOON.

** Would-be robber Takashi Owada, 54, changed his mind after storming into a shop waving a stick and demanding money. When the cashier told him to "stop being so silly", he apologised and rang the police from his own mobile to report himself.

*** A customer, who had chilli sauce thrown in his face by a kebab shop owner after a row over the lack of napkins, called police when his eyes became bloodshot. Now he wants the sauce classified as a dangerous weapon so the owner can be charged with assault.

8 comments:

Kelly said...

Geez! There are some real weirdos out there!

Dorte H said...

Saucy news ;)

Heather said...

truth is definitely stranger than fiction.

Sandra Wilkes said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I like that your posts are short...that way I can actually read them! I love jokes and books so I will be back. Take care.
Sandra

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

This of course...is awesome. I just laugh and laugh :)

Betty Manousos said...

Just wanted to say that i love your blog 'cause it's so creative!
I am the number 40! and your brand new follower:)
Just so you know I love England and i've visted London-my fav city- 18th times. I had relatives in Warrick , Stratford upon Avon.I'd love to live in U.K.
Have a nice time!
xoxo

Felicity Grace Terry said...

Many thanks for that Betty, I got a later comment but have just found this one. Very kind of you to say such nice things, I'm glad you like my blog. You must visit the North East the next time you come to England.

Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks