- Shared by a friend on FaceBook.
No, I'm not going to bake a napkin in your pancake, stick a buzzer in your handshake or any of these other things but what I am going to do is share with you five stories about myself only three of which will be true, the other two being April Fool's Day tall-tales. Can you guess which are which? I'll post the answers Wednesday.
- My grandad once killed our ill goldfish by trying to cure it by putting Andrews Salts (a remedy for indigestion) into its bowl.
- As my first and last names begin with the letter 'T' and my middle with the letter 'I' I hate using my initials.
- I've only been to Berwick twice and both times I ended up in the A & E department.
- I spent a night in the cells in Poland.
- I once spent 24 hours sitting in a bath full of cold baked beans to raise money for charity.
And just in case it had slipped your mind ..... not only is today April Fool's Day , many of us will also be celebrating Easter Monday so .......
For a round-up of the April Fools Day articles to hit the news here in England click HERE.