- Dulcie Pearce, 24, talking to The Sun newspaper. More
Based on the six core elements of dependency used to spot alcoholics and drug users, it uses key questions which show how hooked you are on the social networking site.
Wanna take the test?
Use the Bergen scale to assess yourself on the statements below:
1 = Very rarely; 2 = Rarely; 3 = Sometimes; 4 = Often and 5 = Very often.
- You spend a lot of time thinking about Facebook or plan use of it.
- You feel an urge to visit Facebook more and more.
- You use the site in order to forget about personal problems.
- You have failed to cut down use.
- You become restless if you are prohibited from visiting Facebook.
- You use it so much it has had a negative impact on your job/studies.
The not so good news?
If I substitute the word 'Blog' for 'FaceBook' I probably have a problem.
What about you, are you addicted?