Apologies for a shorter than usual Monday Media.
Not the beginning of a bad joke ...... honest.
A pet dog that nearly died after eating rat poison was saved thanks to an emergency blood transfusion from a neighbour's dog.
Mo, a four-year-old Staffordshire bull terrier, became ill after eating the poison and, on being rushed to the vets, her owner, Mrs Perry, was told an immediate blood transfusion was needed. As the nearest bank was 200 miles away Mrs Perry's friend Catherine Butler agreed that her Newfoundland, Molly, would donate a pint of blood to Mo who picked up within minutes and was allowed home two days later. - The Telegraph (19/01/2012) View full article HERE in This Is Dorset.
What a send off!