21 May 2009

Killing time.

I'm sitting here awaiting the return of Hubby who has been away in Birmingham since Monday - he's due back in about three quarters of an hour, train service willing. After all these years (nearly 23) I still don't sleep too well when he's away and always count the days/hours until his return. This time, though, I don't know who/what he will be more pleased to see, me or the computer? It's the first time I've been left home alone since I started blogging and he was quite anxious that the computer remained in working order - oh, he of little faith. Anyway as the Marilyn Manson book isn't going down too well, I'm having to force myself and I'm yet to finish chapter one, I thought I'd kill time by posting a few jokes.

Alas, train service was more then willing, I've just received a frantic text message asking "Can I come in?" (he didn't have his keys with him), so Hubby is home a full twenty five minutes early which saves you from any more of my jokes - until tomorrow.

4 comments:

Revd. Neal Terry said...

Careful or people will get the impression that you like me.

Felicity Grace Terry said...

Wouldn't want them to get the wrong impression.

susan s. said...

Very cute!

Felicity Grace Terry said...

Glad you think so Susan, most of our friends say it's sickening. What do they know? I don't think we do so badly especially when you consider we have been married 23 years this September. We renewed our vows on our 2oth anniversary so don't know what we'll do for our 25th.