Hosted by Kimberly, Caffeinated Book Reviewer, the challenge runs throughout March. To check out the details and sign-up click here.
And in the meantime here is a selection of just some of the books I could be in tackling.
- The White Princess
- The King's Curse .... both by Philippa Gregory
- The Aye-Aye And I by Gerald Durrel .... I'm planning on reading these first three as part of the What's In A Name? 2015 challenge.
- Lamentation by C.J. Sansom
- Sweep .... which comprises the first three books - 'Book Of Shadows', 'The Coven, 'Blood Witch' - in what I believe is a 14 book series - by Cate Tiernan
- Capricorna by Xavier Herbert
- Mercy by Jodi Picoult
- Proven Guilty by Jim Butcher.
And talking of TBR piles, how's this for another great way of tackling them?
Though I was invited on FaceBook I'm sure our host, Michelle over at Seasons Of Reading, won't mind my mentioning her up-coming A Winter's Respite Read-A-Thon (the guidelines for which can be found here) on Pen and Paper.
Beginning Monday, January 26th at 00.00 CST (6.00 a.m GMT) - apparently here in the UK we are six hours ahead, please check for time differences where you are) through till 23.59 CST on Sunday, February 1st (5.59 a.m GMT on Monday, February 2nd) the credo of the event is ...
a week of relaxed reading during which we can personally challenge ourselves and whittle away those ever looming TBR piles/shelves/libraries.