First seen on FaceBook I can't begin to tell you how much fun I'm having with THIS.
And talking of FB .....
I'm becoming seriously addicted to those quizzes/Know Your Personality type 'tests' that keep appearing. Why, in the last few weeks alone I've learnt ......
- I'm 33% tight. TAKE TEST and discover just how thrifty you actually are.
- I'm a good natured realist. TAKE TEST to reveal your personality type.
- Obviously a saint, I scored 0%. TAKE TEST to discover just how naughty you are.
- I've eaten 63 out of 65 of the items on the 'Classic UK Confectionery' list. How many have you eaten? TAKE TEST to find out.
- According to Book Week Scotland my literary avatar is Elizabeth Bennet of Pride and Prejudice. TAKE TEST to reveal your literary avatar.
- Convinced I was a Hobbit when I am in fact an Ent. TAKE TEST to discover which Middle Earth character you are.
- I'd be Luna Lovegood. TAKE TEST to find out which Harry Potter character you'd be.
- I'm 32% which apparently is average for someone my age. TAKE TEST to see how 'Down With The Kids' you are.
- With her dark hair and tall, willow like figure Gemma Atherton is an obvious choice to play the fair-haired short me. TAKE TEST to find out who would play you in a movie.
- They say two weeks but to be honest I doubt I'd last a day, two at most. TAKE TEST to see how long you'd survive after the apocalypse.
And then in a truly shocking discovery I learnt ......
- I have a female brain. TAKE TEST to discover the sex of your brain.
Here's hoping you can access all the links. Be sure to let us know what you thought of the Stickman and what your test results say about you.
All original content on http://pettywitter.blogspot.co.uk/ is created by the website owner, including but not limited to text, design, code, images, photographs and videos are considered to be the Intellectual Property of the website owner, whether copyrighted or not, and are protected by DMCA Protection Services using the Digital Millennium Copyright Act Title 17 Chapter 512 (c)(3). Reproduction or re-publication of this content is prohibited without permission.
In addition I would also urge that if you are reading this on any other page you contact the original blog owner/reviewer.