22 Jun 2013

GO ON ADMIT IT .....

Ever found yourself doing this? I know I have.

Cartoon courtesy of GRAMMARLY on FaceBook.

And remember .......




Please note All original content on http://pettywitter.blogspot.co.uk/ is created by the website owner, including but not limited to text, design, code, images, photographs and videos are considered to be the Intellectual Property of the website owner, whether copyrighted or not, and are protected by DMCA Protection Services using the Digital Millennium Copyright Act Title 17 Chapter 512 (c)(3). Reproduction or re-publication of this content is prohibited without permission.

In addition I would also urge that if you are reading this on any other page you contact the original blog owner/reviewer.

14 comments:

The Bookworm said...

good ones Tracy :) Happy weekend!

Brian Joseph said...

I thought that i was the only person on Earth who ever did that with a sentence.....

Stephanie@Fairday's Blog said...

Both of these are awesome and so true. I rearrange my sentences on a daily basis (spelling isn't my thing). Thanks for the laughs!

Kelly said...

I love that first one and have been known to do it if I don't have a dictionary handy.

Suko said...

Thanks for the laughs today! Funny and true!

LL Cool Joe said...

I haven't done the throwing chocolate one, but oh yeah with my limited vocababl.. erm.. with my bad spelling ... I do the top quote all the time. :D

Joan said...

Hi yes and just give me the chocolate now , now I said. This minute , Lol

Thanks for leaving comment on my blog

Lindsay said...

That's one way of getting around it! :) Always good to give chocolate!

Alexia561 said...

So true! I've changed sentences more than I care to admit because I don't know how to spell a word! So throw me some chocolate! Now! *L*

Bo said...

No, I don't so that, changing sentences when I can't think of a word. Well, almost never. Well, when I say almost never, I mean a bit. Okay, you got me pegged.
Am I that transparent?

Kimberly @ Midnight Book Girl said...

I do that all the time! Same thing applies when there are two words that sound the same but are spelled different and I don't know which one to use!

Yvonne @ Fiction Books Reviews said...

Hi Tracy,

I have definitely changed a sentence if I can't spell a particular word, although I get really annoyed with myself when I do!

English was always my strongest and most favourite subject at school, however having Google on tap to check spellings has made me very lazy!

Bad grammar, bad editing and bad spelling, really do annoy me if I am reading a book, especially if the author has specifically made the review request and the book has been independently published.

The idea of having a temper tantrum, just so that I can get chocolate thrown at me, is a very tempting one!

Yvonne.

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

Yup, been there, done that.

Betty Manousos said...

that last quote made me smile.
...so true!

xx