- A light-hearted exchange as a result of a misunderstanding? West Midlands Police could be in the doghouse after someone from the force filled out a form in the guise of one of their police dogs, Peach. The faux statement (shown right courtesy of Twitter) was brief and said "I chase him. I bite him. Bad man. He tasty. Good boy. Good boy, Peach." MORE
- And talking of doggies, imagine continuously having this stuck in your head.
Suffering from a rare form of tinnitus, Susan Root has been hearing this irritating 1950's ditty in a continuous loop for the last three years. MORE
- Meet Fireman 'Ham' .... The latest recruit to join Avon's Fire and Rescue Service is a 14-stone pig named Dominic. His job? To show fire fighters how to handle escaped animals. MORE
- Not exactly a good advertisement for the use of stress balls, is it? "Warehouse worker packing stress balls punched his boss in face." MORE
- Now there's something you don't see every day! Residents of a Somerset village were a bit a llama'd when 2 of the 6ft South American pack animals took a stroll down their street. MORE
- I love the idea of a pub full of drunken nuns so its a shame that not everything is as it first seems ..... An Irish publican has been prosecuted after police found dozens of 'nuns' drinking illegally several hours after closing time. The Nunday event in aid of charity which took place in County Kerry last summer set a new record for the largest gathering of people dressed as nuns. More
- The only time judging a book by its cover could prove a good thing .... A guide to sharpening pencils and a craft manual about how tea cosies changed the world are among the shortlist of books that are competing for a London publishers Oddest Book Title Of The Year award. MORE
- And now for Husband dearest's choice ....... A sea slug that is able to detach, re-grow and then re-use its penis has surprised scientists who believe this is the first creature known that can repeatedly copulate with what they describe as a 'disposable penis'. MORE
Disclaimer #1: Removal of any part of this post without my express consent is considered copyright infringement. This post was created by and for Petty Witter @ Pen and Paper. If you are reading this post on any other site please contact the original blog owner/reviewer.