16 Feb 2013

(BLOGO)SREADING SOME BRIGHTNESS TODAY.

Time: Any day {though hopefully very soon} 
Venue: Your blog
Guidelines: Share a personal post on 'Spreading Brightness.' You could blog on:
                        1) your experience with a loved one who, like En's Grandma, has/had memories or thoughts leaking through a crack; 
or
                        2) how someone/something has spread important Brightness to youYour post doesn't have to be in writing. If there's a particular poem/song/picture/Art/quote that has brought Brightness into your world, please feel very free to share. My friends and I would love to read about it. ; 
or
                        3) how you want to spread Brightness to a particular someone {a dear family or friend in need}.

What a lovely idea, I'm so pleased that .....

I'm taking part in the Let's Spread Some Brightness blogospread to celebrate Love & Courage. Bloggers everywhere are invited to share their recollections or wishes on 'Spreading Brightness.' Come show us some love, check out Claudine's picture ebook that started this blogospread and download a small gift from her HERE!


In memory of Julie, forever young.

Disclaimer #1 :Removal of any part of this post without my express consent is considered copyright infringement. This post was created by and for Petty Witter @ Pen and Paper. If you are reading this post on any other site please contact the original blog owner/reviewer.

8 comments:

Cherie Reich said...

This blogfest is a great idea. :)

The Bookworm said...

Definitely a nice idea, and Brightness Sailors, Bit by Bit looks so cute.

Stephanie@Fairday's Blog said...

I love Claudine's blog and the idea behind this hop. :) Thanks for spreading brightness! So fun to see what everyone is doing. Meatloaf lives a coupld of towns away from me. :)

Have a wonderful weekend!

brizmus said...

What a fabulous idea!

Shooting Stars Mag said...

This is such a lovely idea!! I'm a big fan of quotes, so various quotes make me happy. One of my all-time faves is:

"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."

Alexia561 said...

What a great idea! And I love the Meatloaf video!

Yanting Gueh said...

My dear Petty, even though I haven't heard of this song or watched this video previously, and even though I don't know what happened with Julie, there is something deeply, deeply moving here. Your tribute of Brightness to Julie is beautiful. I believe she'd feel this, too. Thank you so much for sharing this.

Barbara said...

Hello back, thanks for visiting and leaving a comment on my blog. Claudine is a super, wonderful, lovely person who always brightens my day. Visiting your blog is another piece of brightness, thank you. I shall be following you as soon as I leave this comment. Barbara.