- You know who really gives kids a bad name? Posh and Becks.* - Stewart Francis.
- Last night me and my girlfriend watched three DVDs back to back. Luckily I was the one facing the telly - Tim Vine.
- I was raised an only child, which really annoyed my sister - Will Marsh.
- You know your'e working class when your tv is bigger than your book case - Rob Beckett.
- I'm good friends with 25 letters of the alphabet, I don't know Y - Chris Turner.
- I took part in the sun tanning olympics - I just got bronze - Tim Vine.
- Pornography is often frowned upon, but that's only because I'm concentrating ** - George Ryegold.
- I saw a documentary on how ships are kept together. Riveting - Stewart Francis.
- I waited an hour for my starter so I complained. It's not rocket salad ** - Lou Sanders.
- My mum's so pessimistic, that if there was an Olympics for pessimism .... she wouldn't fancy her chances - Nish Kumar.
* 'Pop Star' Victoria 'Posh Spice' Beckham and footballer husband David Beckham, notorious for naming their children what are largely considered odd names - their first child is named Brooklyn as that is where he was conceived.
** Sorry I just don't get these jokes.
So, I've told you my favourite, now it's your turn to tell me yours.