- Take a word, any word, from the dictionary
- Alter it by adding, subtracting, or changing one letter
- Supply a new definition.
To give you some examples, I'll quote the following as seen on Grandmere's post, the rest you can see by clicking HERE.
- Ignoranus: A person who's both stupid and an asshole
- Giraffiti: Vandalism spray-painted very, very high
- Decafalon (n.): The grueling event of getting through the day consuming only things that are good for you
- Beelzebug (n.): Satan in the form of a mosquito, that gets into your bedroom at three in the morning and cannot be cast out
What do you mean, I need to play as well? Really?
OK then, how about ..........
Grief, this is harder than it looks, erm, how about ..........
- Crimate: A monkey with a criminal record.
- Fate Mail: Correspondence sent by astrologers.
- Manxiety: A mental health condition suffered by self obsessed males.
- Penopausal: Writers Block as suffered by some female authors of a certain age.
A fairly pitiful effort on my behalf, let's see if you can do any better.