Four jobs I have had in my life....
- Bingo caller. Enough to have put me off the game for life. I lost count of the number of brawling pensioners I had to deal with.
- Adult Training Centre Worker. My favourite job working with the group of people we then referred to as mentally handicapped.
- Play scheme Worker. See I don't hate children ..... I just couldn't eat a whole one.
- Teaching Assistant. Ah the stories I could tell you.
Four books I would read over and over....
- Twas The Night Before Christmas by Clement C. Moore. A wonderful poem, perfect for Christmas Eve.
- John Barrowman's autobiographies. Not spectacular reads but, hey, any excuse to drool over JB is good enough for me.
- The Five People You Meet In Heaven by Mitch Albom.
Four places I have lived....
(very boring when you consider they are all within a 20 mile or so radius of each other)
- Ryton. Not that I remember living here as I was only a baby when we moved.
- Wardley. much of my childhood was spent here.
- Houghton-Le-Spring. I started married life living here.
- Longbenton. My home for the last 14 years.
Four books I would recommend ....
- The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak. Like Jenners I also adore this book.
- Balthazar Jones And The Tower Of London Zoo by Kim Edwards.
- Wintersmith by Terry Pratchett. Even though I'm not a huge fan this is one of the most beautiful books I have ever written.
- Old Possum's Book Of Practical Cats by T.S. Eliot. Even if you don't really like poetry the cat illustrations are delightful.
Four Places I have been ....
- Kos (Greece).
- Istanbul (Turkey)
- Venice (Italy).
Four of my favourite foods....
- Husband dearest's vegetable lasagne.
- Three cheese pasta.
- Ice-cream. At the moment I'm especially keen on Ben And Jerry's cookie dough ice-cream.
Four of my favourite drinks ....
- Hd's freshly made banana milkshake.
- American style (the kind that is so thick you can hardly suck it up the straw) strawberry milkshake.
- Ice Tea - if in Greece.
- Fentimans rose lemonade.
Four places I would rather be right now ....
- Visiting some of my blogger buddies.
- The library.
- Anywhere there isn't a telephone.
Four things that are special in my life ....
- Hd (goes without saying)
- The Sunday night quiz.
Four bloggers I hope will do this meme ....