Hopefully better prepared this year, I've been noting down some of the books I know have been read by you and intend to march (that's right, march) into our library and
Running from the 15th of November until the 31st of December, Nely, this years hostess with the mostest asks the following:-
* You read anywhere from 1 to 5 books for the challenge - though you are welcome to read more.
* The size of the book does not matter, nor does the genre. It is also okay for the book to overlap with other challenges. The only thing I ask is that they are not children's books. YA is okay. And so are re-reads.
* And now, here's the clincher... they must be holiday related books. That's right, the holiday doesn't really matter, but it would be more "jolly" if your choices were Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, etc.
* To sign up - leave a link back to your challenge post. There will also be a post for review links as well as one for challenge wrap-ups.
* And.... there will be goodies. That's right, we'll call them presents. At the end of every week that the challenge is running I will choose one winner from the review links. Meaning the more books you read, review and link up, the more chances you have at winning a "present".