Curious to find out just who I wrote like, I visited a site called I WRITE LIKE, entered the following paragraph
Something I'd thought about for a lot of years, it was my late Nana's insistence that we were related to the Rowntree family that finally decided me. That, and the very first episode of Who Do you Think You Are - A BBC tv programme in which 'celebrities' trace their family trees.
Now as lots of you are aware I love (with a capital 'l') my chocolate. So much so that people have been known to joke that it is chocolate that runs through my veins, that when I cut myself I bleed pure chocolate - imagine then how excited I was to think that Nana could be right and I might indeed be related to JOSEPH ROWNTREE, founder of the chocolate dynasty.
to be informed that I wrote like .............
Hmm, not too sure just how they work that one out.
So, who do you write like? Go check out the above link and let us know.
Also inspired by another blogger, many thanks to Traci at 38 AND GROWING for her SEVEN LINK CHALLENGE which prompts us to post seven things with regard to our blogs. (My answers are given in red and can be viewed by clicking on the links.)
- Your first post. HELLO.
- A post you particularly enjoyed writing. EVERYBODY SAY "CHEESE."
- A post which had a great discussion. CHILDREN, GROWING UP TOO SOON?
- A post with a title you are proud of. SPLAT.
- A post you wish more people had read. AS MY NANA WOULD SAY.
- Your most visited post. CANNY GOOD GRIEF, SHE'S USING AAL THOSE FUNNY WORDS AGYEN. WHAT'S SHEH TAAKIN ABOOT?
And finally, inspired by all the competitions out there, if you haven't already done so please check out my Competition/Giveaway Page by clicking on the link at the top of the page.