2 Oct 2009

How's That For Revenge!

In England, according to a poll of 3000, the average male spends 43 minutes a day eyeing up women. However, the average woman only spends 20 minutes a day checking out men. The poll found that most people felt flattered at being noticed, but 16% of women said it made them uncomfortable and 20% said it was embarrassing.

Meanwhile, In Austria a group of construction workers in Vienna, who regularly chat up women who pass their building site, fled and hid when one of their targets stripped naked and ran up to them shouting, "Who wants me?"

6 comments:

Kelly said...

What a hoot! They must have thought it was some sort of trap.

Felicity Grace Terry said...

I wonder how quickly they ran? Not too fast I bet.

Gina said...

I love it! **hang on, laughing too much** Serves them right....doubt they would like to be made to feel like a piece of meat in front of a starving cruise ship. KUDOs to the woman that had the nerve to do that in response! (me, not so much...but way to go her!)

Dorte H said...

Wonderful!

That´s just like dogs chasing cars, isn´t it? What would they do if they caught one?

Nina said...

How funny is that! :)
Thank you for the info.

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

This is great! I would not be able to do it, but it is fun to hear someone did. LOL!!!