30 Aug 2009

And They Called 'It' PILLOW Love.

In Lagos, Nigeria, labourer Okeke Ikechkwu, 26, is planning to get married - to his PILLOW! He started cuddling it at night out of loneliness when women laughed at him because he stutters. "Now I've fallen in love with it and want to spend my life with it," he says.

Comment: I know it's a cliche but he obviously hasn't found the right women yet and, after all, there are plenty more fish in the sea (make that two cliches). Still, marrying a PILLOW must have some advantages. I just don't fancy their chances when he refers to the, so called, love of his life as 'it', surely he could have given 'it' a name - any suggestions?

4 comments:

Sharon Galligar Chance said...

Can't wait to see the kids! lol!

susan s. said...

Ick!!!

Lorie Shewbridge said...

I married my pillow (who I named Cinnamon) when I was...... SIX years old!!

Felicity Grace Terry said...

Ah, but are you still happily married now?