12 Nov 2022

UNVEILED: AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF AN AWAKENED ONE.

 UNVEILED: AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF AN AWAKENED ONE by DAWN JAMES.

 She experienced being blind, deaf, and mute before the age of ten. In her teens, she faced the fight of her life which left her paralyzed from the waist down.

How much more could she endure?

Two decades would pass before her world would begin to unravel again. An unexplainable loss of appetite was swiftly followed by a heart-stopping event - her biggest challenge yet - death!

An Awakened One explores what each pivotal - and sometimes traumatic - life experience revealed and how her world was redefined with each unveiling. ...   Back Cover Blurb

This is not my home. ... First Sentence, Prologue

My gradual withdrawal from this earthly plane came to a head, on what would become the day I will never forget as long as I live. It is the day  I realised that I was no longer interested in speaking. I had lost all desire and interest to talk. Sop I made a conscious decision to stop talking. I equated speaking with making noise, ego-based gibberish, and a waste of precious energy. What was the point? So I simply stopped speaking. ... Memorable Moment, Page 128


The autobiography of an empath and lightworker, of someone who can communicate with angels and demons, a book that explains, amongst these and other things, 'Astral travel', 'Breatharianism', 'Soul Mates', Guardian Angels', and ' Activating the Chakras'; some of which may be terms/concepts you are familiar with, some of which, not so much.

Was Unveiled a life changer for me? No. Am I still sceptical? Yes. However ...

As someone with an interest in people in general and {if not necessarily a belief in} all things spiritual I found this an interesting and thought-provoking account read of the author's spiritual journey.


2 comments:

Kelly said...

Hmmm.... I'm not sure what to think about this one. I guess I'd have to read it for myself to find out!

nightwingsraven said...

Felicity,
I find it a bit difficult what to say,
but after reading your honest review.
This book sounds like a thought-provoking
account of Dawn James' spiritual journey.
But I am not certain if I would appreciate
it.
Raven