28 Feb 2022

LITTLE BROWN BEAR & SAMMY CAT LEAVES HOME.

 LITTLE BROWN BEAR and SAMMY CAT LEAVES HOME by BARRY GREEN

Still catching up with books read 2021, today I want to share these two hand puppet books bought for James, our God-son's 3rd birthday in September.

Two sweet interactive, tactile stories which will doubtlessly delight children and adults alike, the hand puppets, guaranteeing that they will capture the imagination of the most reluctant of readers ... I know they proved a huge hit with both James and I.


4 comments:

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Aw, these look really cute. Glad your godson loved them.

Lauren @ www.shootingstarsmag.net

Paige said...

Oh that's super fun - I love tactile reading experiences for kids.

Kelly said...

Those are really cute! I have a small book like that which has a giraffe finger puppet.

Nas said...

Cute books. Awesome that your Godson loved them.