10 Sept 2018

SOME OF MY FAVOURITE (NONE BOOK) THINGS.

You may have noticed that I haven't been around for a few days ... Then again, maybe not; it isn't as if this is the first time I've gone AWOL this year. Mr T and I actually got away for a few days but more of that and, who knows, maybe a photo or two later.

Way behind with my reviews I can't believe I failed to register that I'd passed my 1000 book review some 6 books ago.

Having seen some of your favourite things on your blogs .... Kelly's magnetsAlexia's book-marks, Llainy (over at So Many Books, So Little Time) and her various collections including her Harry Potter merchandise, Suko's Notebook's Suko's collection of cups and mugs (apologies if I've missed anyone, please feel free to mention YOUR favourite things in the comment box or, better still, add a link featuring whatever it is your passionate about apart books, I'd love to see them) ... I thought I'd share some of my favourite things ...


... Note books & journals





 & crystals

(for more of these please see my Pinterest page as found on the right side bar)



Botswana Agate ring ... Charity Shop 50p {May 2018)
* Calcite Sphere * Green/Yellow/ Blue/(yet more) Yellow/ Orange Red Calcites

* Agate Tree {Top of Cabinet)  * Various Crystals {Top Shelf}  * Rough Amber/Selenite Wand//Amber Hedgehog {From Left to Right; Upper Left Shelf}; * Clear Quartz (Upper Right Shelf} * Amethyst {Lower Right Shelf};  * Orange/Green/Blue Calcites {From Left to Right; Second from Bottom Shelf} * Sand Rose {Left; Bottom Shelf} * Rose Quart {Right; Bottom Shelf} * Tangerine Quartz Points {Left Jar} * Copal Amber {Right Jar}#2  * Septarian sphere  * Banded Agate tumble stone


7 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm a firm believer that one can never have too many notebooks or notepads. In fact, stationery supplies in general are a treat. :)

(the same goes for magnets and bookmarks)

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Hope you had a nice time - it's always good to get away for a bit. Love seeing blogger's non bookish favorite things. I like notebooks/journals but I never know what to do with them all!! LOL I love bookmarks though, and mugs, and anything Harry Potter.

-Lauren
www.shootingstarsmag.net

Brian Joseph said...

The crystals are very cool. The only things that I resolve collect are beer glasses. They are some of my favorite things :)

Suko said...

Tracy, your notebooks and journals are wonderful! I enjoyed seeing some of your favourite things. Thank you kindly for the mention. I will "check out" some of the other blog's you mention. :)

nightwingsraven said...

Tracy,
I also enjoyed seeing some
of your favourite things.
Thank you for sharing these
with us.
Among my favourite things
are for instance: bookmarks,
magnets, elephants or giraffes.
Raven

sherry fundin said...

Thanks for sharing. I am a huge notebook fan and do have a crystal or two hanging around.
sherry @ fundinmental

Literary Feline said...

I hope you had a nice time away! And congratulations on hitting the 1000 review mark. That is awesome, Tracy. I haven't a clue how many reviews I have posted. I suppose I should count someday. Oh! I do love journals and notebooks.