Whilst not usually a participant in the WWW (Wondrous Words Wednesday) meme I do like to see what words the bloggers who do participate (Yvonne @ Fiction Books and Suko @ Suko's Notebook included) have come up with and having seen this article I simply had to share these with you.
I've covered the answers to see if you can guess what the phobia is, simply scroll over to reveal what they are.
- Geniophobia ... The fear of chins
- Pogonophobia ... The fear of beards
- Pentheraphobia ...The fear of one's mother-in-law
- Ablutophobia ... The fear of washing/bathing
- Mortuuequusphobia ... The fear of ketchup/tomato-based sauces.
Or how about these phobias as shared on the Nursing Degree Guides site? Only three of one hundred be sure to check out the rest.
- Venustraphobia ... The fear of beautiful women
- Nomophobia ... The fear of losing mobile phone contact
- Spectrophobia ... The fear of your reflection in a mirror.
Wondrous Words Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Kathy over at