19 Feb 2013

ELF OR HOBBIT?



This is the primary school aged me (on the right) and my (naughty) little sister.


And this is my new FaceBook profile picture - a photo of me customised or, as I prefer to think of it, 'Michaelised' by our cousin Michael, cute isn't?

At first I thought I looked kind of elvish, a bit like the Lady Galadriel (below left) as played by Cate Blanchett in The Lord Of The Rings films, but now I think I look more like the hobbit Rosie Cotton (below right) as played by Sarah McLeod in the films.














So, what thinks you ...... an elf or a hobbit?

Can't make up your mind?

Would it help to know I'm small and hardly graceful ..... Oh and like a hobbit I have (whispers) hairy toes?

OK, a hobbit it is.
Disclaimer #1 :Removal of any part of this post without my express consent is considered copyright infringement. This post was created by and for Petty Witter @ Pen and Paper. If you are reading this post on any other site please contact the original blog owner/reviewer.

18 comments:

Jean said...

Now that's cute. I would say that younger you definitely has elfish features. I am hobbit through and through.

The Bookworm said...

That is cute! I didn't realize it was you in the new profile pic.
I'd say Elf.

Arti said...

I dont have much idea about hobbits or elfs... But I must tell you that the capture is so beautiful, that of yourself and your sister. Have a nice week Tracy :)

Kelly said...

No, no! I think an Elf, not a Hobbit!

Love the "dog ears" hairstyle in the top photo. It was a staple for me when I was little, too.

Suko said...

I'm not sure if you're an elf or a hobbit, or neither, but I adore your new Facebook profile picture!

Revd. Neal Terry said...

Can't be an Elf, nowhere near tall enough and the hairy toes which you can't see, are a dead giveaway.

Joan said...

I,m not sure either , can never remember which is which anyway, so go for the cutest , hobbit

Melissa (Books and Things) said...

So cute!

I was thinking Elf to be honest. It must be the hair! :D

Bo said...

You did have me going for awhile with these pics. I would love to be able to say Elf, but after seeing your picture right by Rosie's, I'm going to have to join the Hobbit camp. It's a shame because I always wanted to be an Elf, but I am 5 feet even and have gotten somewhat round, but as I don't really like the idea of being a Hobbit myself, I prefer to refer to myself as a Jawa.

Blond Duck said...

I think you're an elf because of your whimsical spirit!

Stephanie@Fairday's Blog said...

What a cute picture of you and your sister! I am torn between elf and hobbit. Both have such great traits. :) Overall- you are just magical.

R. Ramesh said...

so nice to c ya tracy..best wishes always

Betty Manousos said...

so cute!!

no, i think an elf, not a hobbit!

big hugs
xx

Gina said...

Aww, I think its an adorable mix of both. Happy to know you either way. =)

Yanting Gueh said...

I'm with Gina, I think it's a wonderful mixture of both. That photo of you and your sister is precious!

NRIGirl said...

Hmm... I am leaning towards an elf thanks to the somewhat protruding ears!

NRIGirl said...

Now, have you made the word verification extra hard?! :(

Nina said...

Ah, that picture is cute. And I don't think you look like a hobbit or a elf. :)