Firstly my apologies that there hasn't been a Media Monday post for a while, I hope to resume this next week.
And, secondly, sorry that there seemed to be some confusion about my logging in and commenting as other than Petty Witter on many of your blogs. I don't know how or why but my blog had changed to Google+, my blog profile had disappeared and I was unable to sign in as Petty Witter. Still, all sorted now - my thanks to the various bloggers/FB friends who got in touch with advice and, of course, my technical department (aka Husband dearest).
- nag him
- pester him for money
- wait up until he comes home from the club: it is far better to be in bed pretending to be asleep
- expect a dress more oftener than he offers to buy you one
- let him catch you curling your hair: nothing disgusts a man sooner than to learn that the girl who charmed him has developed into a wife who affects wrappers and curl-papers.
- bore him with talk of his mother-in-law
- expect help with the children: men weren't built to take notice of baby
- let yourself go once you have snared him: it is a positive duty to make yourself as attractive in his eyes as you possibly can
but above all ......