Yes, its that time of year again, it's time for ....
- Up OR Down (or equivalent): Deep Down True, The Girl Below, The Diva Digs Up The Dirt, The Rise And Fall Of Reginald Perrin by David Nobbs.
- Kitchen:Loose Lips Sink Ships, The Knife of Never Letting Go, Breadcrumbs, The Subtle Knife by Philip Pullman/ Ketchup Clouds by Annabel Pitcher
- Party/Celebration: A Feast for Crows, A Wedding In Haiti, Cocktail Hour Under The Sun Of Forgetfulness, ?
- Fire (or equivalent): Burning For Revenge, Fireworks Over Toccoa, Catching Fire, Farenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
- Emotion: Baltimore Blues, Say You're Sorry, Dreams Of Joy, Happier by Tal Ben-Shahar (ph.d)
- Lost OR Found (or equivalent): The Book Of Lost Fragrances, The World We Found, A Discovery Of Witches by Deborah Harkness.
Oh, and as always I'll be making this a personal challenge in that I won't be buying any books. Only books that are (A) On our shelves already, (B) Library books/books belonging to family and friends and (C) Bought in aid of charity will be read. Yes, I know I said NO BOUGHT BOOKS but I don't consider charity shop books (and that includes ex-library stock which helps fund the library) to have been bought, I consider them to have been given in exchange for a donation.