Running from the 19th of November 2012 through until twelfth night, the 6th of January 2013.
As last year, the levels are .......
- Candy Cane :- Read one book
- Mistletoe :- Read two to four books
- Christmas Tree :- Five or six book.
These must be Christmas novels, books about Christmas lore, a book of Christmas short stories or poems, books about Christmas crafts.
Extra levels are ......
- Fa La La La :- Watch and review as many Christmas movies as you want
- Visions Of Sugar Plum:- Read books with your children and share what you read.
Ah yes, Cross overs with other challenges are permitted, in fact they are positively encouraged and a box of goodies is up for grabs for US bloggers with the possibility of an international giveaway, finances allowing.
And so onto the seasonal books I'm hoping to read this year. In no particular order for the Mistletoe level ......
- Through A Glass Darkly by Jostein Gaarder.
- Shakespeare's Christmas by Charlaine Harris.
- A Lawman's Christmas by Linda Lael Miller.
- The Charm Bracelet by Melissa Hill.
And for the Visions Of Sugar Plum level
- The Night Before Christmas by Clement C Moore with illustrations by Lis Toft
- Once Upon A Christmas by David Sandison with illustrations by David Oxtoby.
So, what are you waiting for? Head on over HERE and sign up now.