The end of another great challenge, I only wish this was more than 6 categories long.
Amazing how I've visited this world and others, time travelled between the late 1600's to the present day and then back to the late 18th century, met some pretty strange characters and witnessed several murders and all without leaving the house - still, I suppose that's the power of books.
- AUGUST HEAT by Andrea Camilleri
- BEYOND THE SPIDERWICK CHRONICLES: A GIANT PROBLEM by Tony DiTerlizzi and Holly Black
- THE PARLIAMENT HOUSE by Edward Marston
- THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS by Lewis Carroll
- TURNING ANGEL by Greg Iles
- NETHERWOOD by Jane Sanderson
A bit of a mixed batch, I've read historical fiction, thrillers and novels designed for children and young adults to the total of 6 books or, sounding much more impressive, one thousand, eight hundred and thirty three pages and all of this within three months.
Anyway, my thanks to Beth for hosting the event, here's to What's In A Name 6 though it's not too late for you to join in this years challenge as it runs until the end of December, simply click HERE to sign up.