11 Mar 2011

NOT TO BE TAKEN TOO SERIOUSLY.

I've always wondered whether or not any 'mind' professionals (psychiatrists etc) actually use the INKBLOT TEST otherwise known as the Rorschach Test or if it is just the stuff of urban myths? AND, of more importance, what the test would say about me. So, imagine my delight when I found this ONLINE INKBLOT TEST.

Hmm, not too sure about just how serious this test it - not very, if all - but it was kind of fun to do even if my results said ..........

Sickness Quotient: 62%
Hmmm, your "Sickness Quotient" of 62% is a little worriesome.

Detailed Diagnosis

Interpersonal Insights
You think everyone is out to get you, and you're absolutely right. It's because you're an awful person without any redeeming qualities. You have delusions of adequacy which are completely unfounded. You couldn't pour tea out of a boot with the instructions written on the heel.

Job Performance and Attitude
You have little empathy for anyone more successful at work than you, which is pretty much everyone. Your work is of such poor quality that your manager is considering replacing you with a machine that flushes.

Personality Insight
Your personal motto is "What doesn't kill me makes me stronger." Wrong. What doesn't kill you usually makes you hurt all over and go "Owie!".

What about you, what insight do you now have into your personality?

13 comments:

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

okay I always see weird things with these, so not sure what that says about me. This one looks like (2) small bunnies -- one on each side of a strange face....LOL

Misha said...

I got the same results as you. So I am 62 percent sick too...

NRIGirl said...

That was an interesting test Petty. But guess what, it plots my sickness quotient at 96% :(

By the way, did you get a chance to check out your interview? It came out so well. :)

Thank you once again for sharing.

Unknown said...

Haha. I like this test and the results. I got 94% sickness quotient... Pretty accurate.

Nina said...

lol. You think everyone is out to get you, and you're absolutely right! Wow, that's good to know. :)

Dorte H said...

I thought I´d done well with my 84 % sickness quotient, but I can´t beat Lilly.

But they sound as if they know me quite well:

"Interpersonal Insights
Everyone likes you. This is because your life is such a mess that everyone else is relieved they aren't you. You have difficulty concentrating or keeping on task, probably because you're an idiot with a short attention-span."

Should I begin to get paranoid now?

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Test Results

Sickness Quotient: 92%
WARNING: Your "Sickness Quotient" of 92% is very disturbing.

I am apparently a sicko...

Amrit said...

I do not know if it is serious or joke. But your results are for sure wrong even if it is a humor ::)))))

My results were wrong too:)))

Melissa (Books and Things) said...

LOL Love the answer you got. At least you aren't paranoid. :)

The Bookworm said...

lol! I like your Detailed Diagnosis
:)

Jenners said...

I hope we shouldn't take it too seriously...they are kind of mean. And I always wondered if those ink blots came with instructions like " if the patient sees a rabbit in blot c, he is psychotic and you should run!"

Gina said...

Okay..took it the first time and was a little worried.....hit retabulate and it came up completely different. End result: Just for fun. (Whew! Especially since the first time came up as 94%...))

Erratic Thoughts said...

My sickness quotient is 97%!
What does it actually indicate?what a sick person I am?:P:P Something like that? Darn!