OK, here's the questions she posed, along with my answers.
(1) What do you do when your bored?
Read, blog, write letters, make phone calls, pick a fight with Husband dearest, eat a square (or two) of chocolate. - the list is endless.
(2) An autumn OR spring person?
(Not that I'm greedy) Both. I like autumn when the weather becomes cooler and nature starts to wind down whilst I like spring because it isn't too warm, the nights become lighter and nature starts to wake.
(3) You are stuck at an airport, do you choose a crossword puzzle OR an old novel nobody has ever heard of?
The old novel without a doubt.
(4) Jane Austen OR Emily Bronte?
Can't I have Beatrix Potter instead? I'd even prefer the crossword puzzle.
(5) Your hero?
I know, I know! but it has to be Husband dearest. Someone else? All those (especially children) who act as unpaid carers for family and friends.
(6) Favourite word?
Chocolate? No, seriously it would have to be CACOPHONY.
(7) Checklist OR wing it and hope everything will be alright?
Checklist - I have checklists for my checklists.
(8) Phrase that has stuck with you in your life?
(9) Tea OR coffee?
Sometimes tea (weak, no milk or sugar), never coffee though I love the smell.
Well that wasn't too painful though I do believe I'm supposed to tag so many other bloggers.
Tell you what ...... instead of tagging, let's say, 6 others, I'm going to leave this one up to you. How do you feel about answering the above, posting the answers in either my comment box OR by making a post of it on your own blog? Yeah, that's a good idea.