20 Sept 2009

Just a quick one.

I'm desperately trying to find something to do other than read my latest book - Pride And Prejudice And Zombies By Jane Austen and Seth Grahame-Smith. To be honest I would normally have given up by now but, after having talked Hubby into a double review, I'm determined to carry on. 117 pages down, only another 200 to go.

Anyway, as a delaying tactic I decided to fill in a survey I'd been sent in the post. All very straight forward until I came to the section dealing with personal information which left me rather bemused to say the least.

Q: What is your gender? Male/Female. (Please select only one.)

Q: Do you have any children? Yes/No. (Please select only one.)

For goodness sake, what kind of a survey is this?

2 comments:

La Coccinelle said...

"Please select only one?" LOL

Felicity Grace Terry said...

My thought exactly. As you can imagine I had to think long and hard about the answers.