Day 3 of BOOK BLOGGER APPRECIATION WEEK and we are being encouraged to share our views on the following questions. Please choose 1 or 2 to answer or why not answer them all by using 5 words or less? Be creative, you could even choose to answer by using a picture - brevity is the goal of today.
1. DO YOU SNACK WHILE YOU READ? IF SO, WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE READING SNACK?
No, I'm far too messy
2. DO YOU TEND TO MARK YOUR BOOKS OR DOES THE IDEA OF WRITING IN BOOKS HORRIFY YOU?
Write in a book? Never!!
3. HOW DO YOU KEEP YOUR PLACE WHILE READING? BOOK MARK, DOG EARS, LAYING THE BOOK FLAT OPEN?
A wide selection of bookmarks.
4. FICTION, NON-FICTION OR BOTH?
5. HARD COPY OR AUDIO BOOKS?
Audio books? No way.
6. ARE YOU A PERSON WHO TENDS TO READ TO THE END OF A CHAPTER OR ARE YOU ABLE TO PUT A BOOK DOWN AT ANY POINT?
Till chapter end definitely.
7. IF YOU COME ACROSS AN UNFAMILIAR WORD, DO YOU STOP TO LOOK IT UP RIGHT AWAY?
If in doubt - first ask Hubby.
8. WHAT ARE YOU CURRENTLY READING?
The Six Sacred Stones - Matthew Reilly.
9. WHAT IS THE LAST BOOK YOU BOUGHT?
206 Bones - Kathy Reichs.
10. ARE YOU THE TYPE OF PERSON THAT ONLY READS ONE BOOK AT A TIME OR CAN YOU READ MORE THAN ONE AT A TIME?
Only one on the go.
11. DO YOU HAVE A FAVOURITE TIME OF DAY AND/OR PLACE TO READ?
Any time, any place, anywhere.
12. DO YOU PREFER SERIES BOOKS OR STAND ALONE BOOKS?
Either will do.
13. IS THERE A SPECIFIC BOOK OR AUTHOR THAT YOU FIND YOURSELF RECOMMENDING OVER AND OVER?
The Five People You Meet In Heaven - Mitch Albom.
14. HOW DO YOU ORGANISE YOUR BOOKS, BY GENRE, TITLE, AUTHOR'S LAST NAME, ETC?
All the same authors together.