I don't know why but, today, I just can't seem to settle to do anything. I've read, checked to see whats happening on other blogs, replied to several text messages from the Mother-in-law who is obviously in a similar mood and been down to 'the farm' where I'm happy to report I now have 2 cows, 2 pigs, a sheep AND a chicken. Why, in the English language, is both the singular and plural of sheep, sheep? I remember having this conversation with some young people from Poland a few years ago and being unable to answer the question then.
Anyway, I digress. In a state of not finding anything else that inspired me sufficiently/needing to do something that was suitably mind numbing, I went to my old favourite - FaceBook - to hunt out some more of those 'quizzes' that are only to be found in this one place, to discover the following .....
1. My spirit animal guide is a WOLF
2. If I were a teletubbie (whatever happened to them? I can remember parents queueing for days to buy the soft toys), I'd be LALA (thank goodness for that - he, being bright yellow,was my favourite)
3. My celebrity boyfriend would be Johnny Depp (shame, I'd rather have John Barrowman) BUT, wait for it...
4. My celebrity husband would be Orlanda Bloom (rather him than Johnny Depp but I'd still rather have.... J.B.)
5. If I were an ice-cream, I'd be VANILLA FLAVOURED (typical, that's about as boring as it gets).
You really must give it a go, it's amazing the things you'll learn about yourself (she says, tongue firmly in cheek).