16 Jun 2009

Book Teaser

Whilst visiting Sherrie in Just Books (find her in 'My Blog List'), I came across a post entitled 'TEASER TUESDAY ' which I thought was an interesting idea. To take part all you need do is:

* Grab your current read
* Open at a random page
* Share two 'teaser' sentences from somewhere on that page
* Be careful not to include 'spoilers' (make sure you don't give too much away! You don't want to spoil it for other readers)
* Share the title and author so that other participants can add to their To Be Read lists if they like the teasers.

My Teasers, from 'Only Strange People Go To Church' By Laura Marney, are
* The show is set; it's been set for weeks, running order and time agreed.
** He looks and sounds exactly like Madonna.

2 comments:

Sherrie said...

Hi!
This sounds like an interesting book. I'll have to watch for it. Thanks for mentioning me and my blog. If you want to link your teaser up to MizB here is her address.

http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com/

I also liked your joke Doctor,Doctor, that's funny!! Have a great evening!

Sherrie

Felicity Grace Terry said...

Yes, the book is fairly amusing Sherrie - it's what I call an easy read.