Congratulations, All exams have become so easy these days.
HeheI wish that was true for my college exams.*sigh*
Very funny! I love your new quote at the top. The Velveteen Rabbit is one of my favorite childhood books.
I always got an 'O' even when I wasnt asking for an 'A'... Poor me:(
LOL :)
Ha!! If only exams were all that easy (and funny)!
That's funny.
Just hopping by...happy hopping....first-time visitor...trying to visit blogs this weekend that I haven't visited before.http://silversolara.blogspot.comBeautiful day here in Western Pennsylvania.
LOL! I love that. :)
Silly girl! That's why we love ya though!
Cheerleading !and i was thinking an A+ ..lol :):):)Happy Sunday !
CONGRATS, girl!Have a nice Sunday!Hugs!B xx
Cute! You get an 'A' for this post, Petty!
I'm groaning over here!
LOL Best joke I´ve seen this week.
ROTFL! ^_^ Too cute and funny...thanks for the laugh!
Congrats, I am confident that you got the A because you worked very hard and performed exceptionally well and not because the exams were easy:)
Thanks for the boo review link. I appreciate reading her thoughts.
Ah wish te thank each an everyone of yee fre yer keind words. It's canny te see yee an ah hope you'll visit agyen. Divvent leave it tee long, will ye?
Congratulations, All exams have become so easy these days.
ReplyDeleteHehe
ReplyDeleteI wish that was true for my college exams.*sigh*
Very funny! I love your new quote at the top. The Velveteen Rabbit is one of my favorite childhood books.
ReplyDeleteI always got an 'O' even when I wasnt asking for an 'A'... Poor me:(
ReplyDeleteLOL :)
ReplyDeleteHa!! If only exams were all that easy (and funny)!
ReplyDeleteThat's funny.
ReplyDeleteJust hopping by...happy hopping....first-time visitor...trying to visit blogs this weekend that I haven't visited before.
ReplyDeletehttp://silversolara.blogspot.com
Beautiful day here in Western Pennsylvania.
LOL! I love that. :)
ReplyDeleteSilly girl! That's why we love ya though!
ReplyDeleteCheerleading !and i was thinking an A+ ..lol :):):)Happy Sunday !
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS, girl!
ReplyDeleteHave a nice Sunday!
Hugs!
B xx
Cute! You get an 'A' for this post, Petty!
ReplyDeleteI'm groaning over here!
ReplyDeleteLOL
ReplyDeleteBest joke I´ve seen this week.
ROTFL! ^_^ Too cute and funny...thanks for the laugh!
ReplyDeleteCongrats, I am confident that you got the A because you worked very hard and performed exceptionally well and not because the exams were easy:)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the boo review link. I appreciate reading her thoughts.
ReplyDelete